After graduating, Aurore Charlotte LIN was able to gain strong experience in the field of metallurgy in France and internationally working for an automotive supplier in special machine construction. Enthusiastic about management and logistics:
- 2007 : She leaves her position as Export Manager to build from scratch HIWIN’s French branch following the group’s strategy to implant the HIWIN brand in France.
- 2008/2009 : A HIWIN France sales and technical team is gradually created.
- 2013 : Acquisition of a 3000 m2 building (warehouse / workshop) and 250 m2 office space.
- 2014 : Investment in automatic cutting machines, grinding machines, lathes and milling machines.
- 2015 : Agreement to support HIWIN GmbH in the development of engines in France.
- 2019 : Hiwin GmbH launches a sales team to compete with HIWIN France on the French market.
- 2020 : Création of the LINWIN brand to open to new solutions. In collaboration with internationally renowned suppliers we reinforced our offer to meet the needs of our customers.
- 2021 : CEP Rexroth certification.